To bring incredible high quality Specialty Coffee from small producers direct to your roaster.
IPCoffees Specialty directly sources high quality green coffee from small, independent coffee producers and strong cooperatives in Mexico’s high altitude Veracruz region. We work directly with coffee producers to ensure that they receive the full benefit of their land and their product, in a fair and sustainable manner. IPCoffees Specialty is unique in that we are fully integrated from wet mills, to dry mill, to export and import.
Mexico has truly spectacular Specialty Coffee. But it has remained frustratingly out of reach for many years; until now. We believe in Mexican Specialty Coffee and we are focused exclusively on bringing this coffee directly to our roaster partners. We have one of Mexico’s best specialty coffee infrastructures. Our partners leverage our complete vertical integration from cherry to parchment to green using our own wet and dry mills. IPCoffees Specialty provides full service logistics, operations and total responsibility from milling to export to import to warehouse.
IPCoffees Specialty is focused exclusively on directly sourcing high altitude coffees from Mexico’s famous southern coffee regions. Our team has especially deep roots and operations in Veracruz where some of the finest specialty coffees originate as both of our wet mills and both dry mills are located. No other company has the depth and breadth of coffees from the Veracruz region.
- Mexico is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world with more defined micro-climates than any other country.
- This wide range of micro-climates in its coffee growing regions produces many different flavor profiles to appeal to many different palates.
- Veracruz, Puebla and Chiapas are world renowned for producing quality coffee, though the US is just starting to see it.
- Mexico has a strong infrastructure of Licensed Q Graders with over 340 individuals, more than any other producing country.
- Specialty Coffee in Mexico has tremendous potential for its neighbor to the north and is set to explode in terms of quality and quantity.
- Mexico is one of the largest global coffee producers with a production of over 850 thousand pounds per year, it is ranked 8th worldwide.